Author Topic: Extra Features  (Read 147 times)

Archangel

• The Illusionist
  • SABDM - Head Administrator
  • Little Clucker
  • Rick & Morty
    • View Profile
  • In-Game Name: Arch
Extra Features
« on: August 12, 2017, 04:59:58 pm »
    The suggestions I am about to provide are not much of a importance right now. But adding these simply increase all the fun for everyone!

• Adding animations like /dance or /wave etc
    • Hold Objects: Holding objects like parrot/guns/hats etc. Once that is implemented we could add the laser as an hold object aswell.
    • Vote-Map System (Kevin had already mentioned this in a post, but I'm just reminding)
    • Sound Clips for Killing sprees: Something like this. (Inspired by Dota ::))
    • A small textdraw at the bottom of the screen showing the current map name and mode.
    • A dialogue box showing the top 5 killers and kills at the end of the round.
  • Add reaction tests as well like Math quiz or Who types this first etc.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 04:08:12 pm by Archangel »

Adam

• Community Owner
  • Little Clucker
    • View Profile
  • In-Game Name: Adam
Re: Extra Features
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 09:50:21 pm »
Hold objects are intended to be only for VIP's, the only attachments normal players get is the laser pointer on their weapons and a hat when a helmet is equipped.

Anyway, the other ideas sound awesome and I would love feedback from members about these :).

Gregory

• SA:MP DayZ - Server Owner
  • Little Clucker
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 10:13:37 am »
+1 to all of these! ;D

Kęɤΐɲ

• Old Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 03:19:19 pm »
Not a map voting system, but a mode voting system! The mode with the most votes will be put in play once the respective countdown finishes. If no modes received a vote then the server picks a random one. If there are 2 or more modes with the same amount of votes, the server picks a random one between them.
Never quit. Once you do, it becomes a habit. Simply delay things.