Author Topic: Aleksey_Smoke suggestions  (Read 70 times)

Aleksey_Smoke

• [HG] Leader of District № 2
    • View Profile
Aleksey_Smoke suggestions
« on: October 03, 2017, 01:01:15 am »
Ingame name: Aleksey_Smoke

Suggestion description:

x Add hunting (deers spawn randomly around the map)
  - You can kill 'em with knife and get a raw meat(later you can cook it)

x Add upgrades for character
  - Cooking skill (less possibility to burn your hands while cooking)
  - Fishing skill (for example, if fishing skill = 1 you can catch only small fishes, if it's = 100% you will catch big fishes and they replenish more hunger)
  - Hunting skill (you kill deers faster and sometimes get 2 or more raw meat pieces)
  - Shooting skill (it's original GTA skill which you make through SetPlayerWeaponSkill function)(but in such case make please anti-Cbug)
  - Stamina (?*) (Your energy goes down slower and replenishes faster when you /sit)
  - Survivor skill (?*) (You pickup loot faster, you make fire faster, drink/eat animation also goes faster)

x Add please more loot to the ground (traps, bandages, splints..etc)
- So there is posibility to find it, not only craft
- Add antidote (so you can use antidote if you stepped on the posion spikes)
- Add posibility to craft a small metal shelter to survive acid rain.

x Add please random start of Acid rain, Toxic clouds, Meteor storm during the game.
- Because sometimes there are no any gamemakers and games become rutine. :/

x MAYBE Add Textdraw Inventory menu
- For faster use

Suggestion type (Server, Forum, Other): Server

Other information: * It's just random name I have created for skills, ofc you can change them as you like.
Thank you for attention, I hope you like my ideas.

rangerxxll

• The Hunger Games - Server Developer
    • View Profile
  • In-Game Name: Rangerxxll
Re: Aleksey_Smoke suggestions
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 07:02:28 am »
Code: [Select]
x Add hunting (deers spawn randomly around the map)
  - You can kill 'em with knife and get a raw meat(later you can cook it)
Like the idea. Will be added around 0.8.

x Add upgrades for character
  - Cooking skill (less possibility to burn your hands while cooking)
  - Fishing skill (for example, if fishing skill = 1 you can catch only small fishes, if it's = 100% you will catch big fishes and they replenish more hunger)
  - Hunting skill (you kill deers faster and sometimes get 2 or more raw meat pieces)
  - Shooting skill (it's original GTA skill which you make through SetPlayerWeaponSkill function)(but in such case make please anti-Cbug)
  - Stamina (?*) (Your energy goes down slower and replenishes faster when you /sit)
  - Survivor skill (?*) (You pickup loot faster, you make fire faster, drink/eat animation also goes faster)
Has been planned for a while. It will come into the server in increments instead of all at once. We will be starting with fishing/cooking then adding more as time goes on.

x Add please more loot to the ground (traps, bandages, splints..etc)
- So there is posibility to find it, not only craft
- Add antidote (so you can use antidote if you stepped on the posion spikes)
- Add posibility to craft a small metal shelter to survive acid rain.
I like this. However, I want crafting to be a big part in getting gear. I can definitely add some more loot, but materials will still be the most common.

x Add please random start of Acid rain, Toxic clouds, Meteor storm during the game.
- Because sometimes there are no any gamemakers and games become rutine. :/
As of right now, I'm going to have to deny this. I definitely want the Gamemaker to have a more prominent role. So instead of doing this - I'm thinking of having players purchase the gamemaker position for one game. This gives everyone a chance to control the hunger games.

x MAYBE Add Textdraw Inventory menu
- For faster use
Will require a huge rework. I'll experiment and see what I can do. For now, this will be pushed aside.

Aleksey_Smoke

• [HG] Leader of District № 2
    • View Profile
Re: Aleksey_Smoke suggestions
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 08:10:11 am »
I like this. However, I want crafting to be a big part in getting gear. I can definitely add some more loot, but materials will still be the most common.What about dividing crafting materials to wood, ropes, parts of metal, etc...?