Author Topic: Escobar's Administrator Application  (Read 149 times)

Escobar

• View Profile
Escobar's Administrator Application
« on: September 13, 2017, 04:11:47 am »
Administrator Application:  (Your Name)

In-Game Name: Escobar
Gender? (Male or Female): Male
Timezone: GMT +2
Do you speak any languages? (If so, list them): English, Serbian and a little Russian.
How much time can you spend on the server per day?: Around 2 hours or 3.
Have you been an admin in the past on any other server?: Yes, i've been.
Describe yourself (200 words min.): Well, I'm 18 years old and i finished school, took a gap year now between High School and College. Now, i'm just a regular guy, funny and crazy in some situations. I love blonde girls, preferably if they are from Slavic Countries. Most of the day i spend outside, but of course i have time for SA:MP too. Now i've started learning PAWN language, and i hope one day i will be a great developer, and make some side money. I love gambling too, i'm not counting this as a bad side, because life sometimes isn't fair and you got to make something for yourself, so i choose gambling, easy as that. I work during summer 3 months, and i like the thing about that, because it's my business, and not working for anyone. Now during winter, i just chill. Well, that's enough about me.
What can you offer as an administrator? (100 words min.): I can offer my experience that i gathered from SA:MP servers, i won't name them here because that would be advertising of some kind, but you can ask me through PMs. I've had experience on RP, CnR, Freeroam servers. I had no experience on DM/TDM servers at all, but i am a quick learner, i can handle that, it's no problem for me.
Why should we choose you to become a staff member? (100 words min.): Experience.
If you see someone breaking a rule, what would you do?: I would punish him accordingly, depending on the severity of the rule he has broken.
If you see someone using cheats/mods/hacks, what would you do?: Simple, ban them.
Other stuff you would like to mention?: Nope, thank you.

Archangel

• The Illusionist
  • SABDM - Head Administrator
  • Little Clucker
  • Rick & Morty
    • View Profile
  • In-Game Name: Arch
Re: Escobar's Administrator Application
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 04:49:11 pm »
Nice and simple. A bit more effort to your application would have been better, overall its good.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:21:46 pm by Archangel »

Marcster

• SABDM - Server Manager
  • Feel free to contact via IG or Forum PM
    • View Profile
  • In-Game Name: Marcster
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 08:50:04 am »
You have very good qualities and your application is pretty good. Just one thing though, basically what Arch said, you seem to have the potential to do even better. Good luck!

Adam

• Community Owner
  • Little Clucker
    • View Profile
  • In-Game Name: Adam
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 07:50:58 pm »
Escobar,

Your application has been declined.

The following are reasons as to why:
  • I felt that you could of provided much more information in your application.
Although, we appreciate your interest in joining our team.

Thanks,
Adam.